Peace and Goodwill

Hit the jackpot at my local Goodwill, lots of film cameras for sale. Seems some film photographer donated his collection to the store. I bought 75% of everything in the glass case. I think I did pretty well.

Bounty in the glass case.

The cameras I bought.

The only digital I bought. Panasonic Lumix, 8mp, but amazingly sharp zoom lens.


My favorite though, was the Zenza Bronica ETRS. It is a medium format camera, and I've never owned one of those. So after I was able to find some 120 film online, I shot some pictures (15 per roll for this camera), and developed in Cinestill monobath. The pictures came out very well, but was disappointed with the grain. Will have to try again with some lower ASA film.

Luckily, I got 20% off with a coupon! So only around $100!


Near Apache Junction, Arizona









Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Canon Photura Film Camera

Zenza Bronica ETRS part I

Zenza Bronica ETRS part II