New Beginnings

So what is THIS all about?

I decided that I'm gonna cancel my other website about cameras. I'm paying for a domain name, plus the hosting, which is dirt cheap for the first year, however the 2nd year gets substantially more expensive, something they keep discrete, as I couldn't find the 2nd year's plans on my invoice. Only after calling them did they explain the price after my first 12 months. Not very transparent.

So I figure that blogging here is free, I can get some decent exposure (pun intended), and there will be no pressure to blog every week because I'm paying for a website. This should work out well, at least I think it will be easier.

So join me on my film/digital/camera/developing/everything blog. I hope it will be fun, and I hope that you will join me. I plan to publish lots of images from whatever camera I'm shooting with, whether it be film or digital. And I'll post some non-technical reviews and tips on how I've learned to do things, whether it's developing film with Cinestill monobath, or how to edit photos in Photoshop.

I had a difficult time coming up with the name for this website, with probably millions of addresses already taken, it took me awhile to create something unique. I'll let you figure out what it means. No such word exists, but it's a combination of Esperanto and Japanese.

In regards to photography, I'm by no means an expert, just an enthusiast who enjoys photography and most of its processes. I hope you take the trip with me on this ride. Cheers!

John

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Canon Photura Film Camera

Zenza Bronica ETRS part I

Zenza Bronica ETRS part II